Tonight I baked this delicious masterpiece that I found on Pinterest.com and modified to fit our slobbery needs.
Here is the recipe I used for it, but if you check my Pinterest account (linked above) you’ll find the original one on my board.
- 1 (16-ounce) package penne or elbow macaroni
- 2 (10-ounce) containers refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot. Stir together all ingredients except mozzarella cheese. Spread mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes covered and then an addition 5-10 uncovered, until bubbly or browning.