Today my new bedspread arrived! I bought it online from Kohl’s and have been waiting anxiously for a week to see it. I will admit, as a stand alone new item in the room I’m not super crazy about it- but envisioning it with all the changes I plan to make I think it’ll be pretty awesome. I think.
Here’s two “before” shots that show the old bedspread (be forewarned: my recently neutered dog will be modeling the room for us today):
And now the after:
So, still to come to this room:
- Replacing the shades with white blinds
- Replacing the brown curtains with sheer navy curtains
- Paint the bureau navy blue! (I am very excited about this)
- Replacing the lampshades with… white shades maybe?
- Adding a chair to the empty corner
In conclusion, this is definitely not everyone’s style. But it’s mine- colorful and bold with plenty of other places to darken things up. I just don’t if it’s mine for a master bedroom, or mine for a 14 year old girls room.