Even though this has only been a four day work week, man it’s nice that it’s almost done! Today I’m going to join in with From My Grey Desk once again to recap the top 5 tidbits (in no particular order) of this week:
1. On Wednesday I hit my all time high for blog hits in one day: 115! No huge number or anything, but I started this blog so a few particular family members could follow along with our house adventures so it’s exciting that other people are interested and enjoying it as well!
2. Last night I successfully baked pink lemonade cupcakes! Note: “successful” is all about your mindset, I had to throw away my first attempt at making frosting from scratch and try again. I’ll post about them next week (when they’re frosted and have been tasted), but I’m pretty pumped about my lemon zesting skills. My whisking skills aren’t too shabby either.
3. Further progress has been made on the half bath (pictures of that to come next week as well) and I still have not had to do anything. I have to admit that it’s been hard for me to sit back and let Matt take the wheel on a project, and I’m still ready to hop in if it all spirals out of control, but so far so good.
4. On a non-blog and home related front, I completely wiped my iPod and reloaded it from scratch! It’s time for summer music, baby, and I am ready to be a rockstar during my 12 minute commute to and from work. I have been meaning to do this for at least six months and once I did it took under fifteen minutes to complete the task. I really need to stop procrastinating on the small stuff.
5. And last, but certainly not least, today is my grandparents’ 60TH wedding anniversary. Sure that’s not an accomplishment for me, but how amazing is that?! 60 years! Way to avoid killing each other for that long, you guys are awesome and I love you.
What was awesome for you this week? Note it in the comments or link up with Lauren!