It’s safe to say I’m not expert at organization… just ask my mom. She still imagines my house looking the way my bedroom looked when I was 12 (it’s true mom, you do). So I thought I’d take a day out of this challenge to 1) introduce you to other lovely blogs/websites and 2) show other organizational tricks.
- Hi Sugarplum! created an awesome drop spot where there used to be such wasted space:
- I Heart Organizing recently shared some tips on organizing laundry when you’ve got kids:
- This site is totally not in English, but gives an excellent picture tutorial for hanging up your flip flops, which I think is genius.
- Eclectically Vintage used an old crib spring to create a memo board (use vertical space!)
- Superwoman used magnetic strips to organize lots of things in her bathroom, which I totally need to do:
So which one is your favorite? Do you have any awesomely organized spots in your house? Share them in the comments!!