The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog and I thought I’d share a few tidbits with all you fine folks.
This blog had 27,000 views in 2012. HOLY MOLY. Thank you so much for coming and I hope you’ll continue to come, comment, and join in on the fun!
Here’s my top 5 most visited posts for the year:
- DIY Action Squad Link Part-ay: I redid two free chairs I found on the side of the road.
- How to Spray Paint & Glaze Furniture: I turned a thrift store end table to a spectacular silver glazed accent table.
- The Butterfly Effect of Organization: I painted and reupholstered a thrift store chair, which basically caused me to rearrange all my furniture.
- DIY Action Squad- ASSEMBLE!: Me and my wonderfully awesome blog buddies challenged ourselves and all of you. And FYI, you can still link up projects via #1 on this list.
- More On Rugs: I speculated stitching two rugs together to make one big one… and I have no idea how or why this post made the top 5.
And on my end of things, stats counter or not, here are my top 5 favorite posts for 2012 (taken out of the running are the 5 posts above):
- DIY Sunburst Mirror: A $0 creation that I’m totally obsessed with
- Kitchen Wall Art: I found some trash in my basement and made a treasure.
- Hand Stamped TV Stand: A Target TV stand customized with a sponge and leftover paint.
- Pink Lemonade Cupcakes: om nom nom.
- Chicken Puffs: So easy and a real crowd pleaser.