I know, I’ve been a bit on a dessert kick this month- first with the peanut butter chocolate chip fudge and then with the peanut butter chocolate chip shortbread cookies. But you’re going to have to deal with it because I’ve got some more peanut butter for you: 4 ingredient peanut butter chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to also be gluten free. Yum!
We all pin so many ideas and recipes, but let’s take some action people! At least once a month, cook or bake something that you pinned and link it in the comments!
The original recipe is actually from PBS Parents, I’ve made them twice now and with different peanut butters each time. The first time I made the cookies with Skippy brand peanut butter and I LOVED them. The second time I made them with Teddie natural peanut butter and I wasn’t super crazy about them, but Matt loved them. So I guess it’s a preference thing.
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth or crunchy (I used smooth both times)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preaheat oven to 350*
- Mix all the ingredients together, I did this by hand with a fork
- Scoop in heaping balls onto a greased cookie dish, then use a fork to press down on each ball (so they flatten)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes then let cool for at least 5 before moving
So super easy, so super cheap, and a real crowd pleaser!! I definitely recommend you try them, whether you need to eat gluten free or not.
Linked up with: