1. This was Matt’s first full week without having to work a 2nd job- it was so nice for him to be able to come home from work and be home for the rest of the night. There was no sense of impending doom that he would have leave and work 5 more hours.
2. I got a new job this week! While I do really like my current job, this new position will be a good step for my career and will give me a chance to do a lot more for our students. Woo hoo!
3. I’ve got wildflower sprouts popping up like crazy. I was super skeptical that they’d grow at all, especially since I got the box of seeds from the Dollar Tree, and hopefully the rain we’re getting for the next 3 days won’t kill them.
4. Tomorrow night Matt & I are taking my dad to my favorite Boston spot, the Improv Asylum. He’s going to love it.
5. And when we get back from the Improv, Jack-a-roooo will be there. I miss my little nephew!
What rocked for you this week?