Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth to share my top 5 for the week:
1. After a trip to the city clerk, the social security office, the RMV, and two banks (as well as calls to my credit card companies and a meeting with HR)- my name is officially changed! That was quite a process!
2. I found a delicious use for the chocolate mint in my herb garden- mint chocolate chip cookies. And I totally cheated by using a pre-made mix and just added mince up mint leaves to it. Delicious. Also, I used my new food processor to chop up the mint leaves- it was freaking amazing.
3. As a wedding gift I received a set of 1975 Pyrex bowls, the Friendship pattern. I am in love.
4. We met with our photographer on Tuesday and picked out 88 pictures to be edited, he did a great job and I’m so excited to see them all done!
5. My parents’ wedding gift to us is a new bathroom vanity, sink, and vanity lights so Matt and I are going to go look around this weekend to find something amazing. This will most likely lead me to painting the tile and livening up the grout… it’s a spiral effect.
How’s your week been?!