I feel like lately I’ve done SO FEW PROJECTS lately. If you’re still tuning in around here, I’m sure you feel that way too. I think summer just took hold and sucked all my crafty motivation right out. I can’t even use the old “I got married and was busy with the wedding” excuse because um, there were less then 30 people at my wedding. Sooooo that was a pretty easy thing to plan.
In case you’re wondering if I’m ever going to pick up a paintbrush again, the answer is YES. Actually, Monday I’ll be back with a huge super awesome blog collaboration project (and a giveaway!). But I’ve got lots of other things on my radar too.
To hold myself accountable, and to keep you in the loop, here’s everything I want to get done like, yesterday:
- Finish the darn basement stairs already
- Redo both the full bath and half bath
- Get rid of the chalkboard wall in our entranceway
- Relocate the gallery wall in the living room to where the chalkboard wall is now
- Buy some large scale art to replace the gallery wall (THIS is what I want)
- Move the sunburst mirror to where the chalkboard wall is now too
- DIY some large scale art to replace where the sunburst mirror is (THIS is my inspiration)
- Create a built in office in our guest room closer
…. did summer grab hold of your motiviation too? Is anyone still out there reading about my abundance of nothingness? hello? Bueller?