Last year I wrote a post called “13 Goals for 2013,” and recently I did an update to see how I measured up. When I started thinking about goals for 2014 I decided I didn’t want a big huge list- just a couple bullet points to keep me on track:
1. Finish all in-progress projects before starting any new ones!
- Upstairs bathroom needs the painted grout cleaned up & a sidekick to cover the gap between the vanity and the wall
- Half bath needs about half a wall more of wainscoting, then spackle and paint
- Basement stairs need to be sanded and painted
2. Build something from scratch!
- I want a built in desk in the guest room closet (as well as a complete guest room overhaul…) and we need a new console table in our bedroom. I’d really like to build both of these things all by myself, and I think I can.
3. Take better care of myself
- I’m super neglectful of myself, for no real reason at all. I’m kicking off this goal by going to see an allergist this afternoon so I can get started on allergy shots. I’d also like to be more conscious of what I’m eating and what I’m putting on my skin- I need more vegetables, and I need less dollar store shampoo. End of story.
What are your goals for 2014?