1. I live in Massachusetts, where winter is… wintery. It’s in the 30*’s today and everyone is all It’s so warm! No jacket! Look at the sun! It’s one of the most hilarious and charming things about living with New England seasons.
2. Matt and I talk a lot about our imaginary house #2. We’re locked into our house for 2.5 more years (due to our loan), and realistically we won’t move for 4-5 years, but I love houses check listings regularly in the price listing I hope we’ll be at. Lots of houses around here have catwalk 2nd floors. I want that.
And because I know my grandmother will ask, it’s this house. And yes, it’s closer to you. And I love it so much I literally gasp at some of the pictures.
3. And on that note… I fall strangely in love with houses regularly and deeply. Maybe one day I’ll become a real estate agent so I can get my fix more often and in person. If there was a such a thing as “professional house stage-r” that you could hire when you want to sell, and I could be one and pay the bills, I would instantly be one.
4. Every time I walk by my updated guest room I smile. I love the new paint. I love the two little pieces of DIY art. I now have a whole shelving unit that corrals my craft supplies into one spot when it was previously scattered all over the house. There’s so much left to do, but I’m happy about it now anyway.
5. I’m feeling a little stale about blogging and inspiration in general right now. Rambling Rennovators posted this in January and it really resonated with me. Maybe spring will bring fresh inspiration.
What are your thoughts today?