Man, I have posted one of these in a while but thought I’d hop back on it today (you can read more about them here @ The Lauren Elizabeth).
Here’s my top 5 highlights from the week:
1. I got assigned 3 classes to teach throughout summer & fall which I’m super excited about. I love teaching! I have a full time day job as an advisor at the college, but teach adjunct whenever I can.
2. We’re going car shopping for Matt this afternoon… and we are going to pay in cash. Holler. NOT GETTING ANOTHER LOAN. It feels good to be able to do that, and I want to do that more often please.
3. Vacation is only a few weeks away. NOLA HERE WE COME! Can’t wait to spend a week away, see some family, and basically have an awesome time. Matt & I have never really taken a vacation together before and we’ve been together almost 5 years, it’s always been for an event or a group trip, so this is a pretty huge deal. We bought tickets to see the house band at Preservation Hall this week.
4. I’m only working until noon today because I had night presentations Monday and yesterday. WOOT WOO. I’m excited for a sunroof open/loud Rob Zombie ride home. Loud music and an open sunroof make me very happy.
5. The weather is finally starting to warm up and I was able to dump some leaves and do a little yard clearing this week. Looks like lots of my plants are coming back in!