If you’ve been following along here for the last few weeks, you know we’ve had a whirlwind of feelings and events around possibly moving. Things are a bit more settled now, so I thought I’d give a general update on where things are at.
- Sunday: Went to an open house and fell in love!
- Wednesday: Got pre-approval letter from our bank.
- Thursday: Offered on the house we wanted, listed our house
- Thursday night: our house had a showing already!
- Saturday: Our house had 5 more showings (no open house!)
- Sunday: We had three offers, worked with our realtor to choose one
- Monday: Finished negotiations on our house, accepted an offer
- Tuesday: Finished negotiations on the house we want, our offer was accepted
- Wednesday: Inspections scheduled for our house and the house we want
Week 3 (this week!)
- Monday: Inspection on our current home! It went great!
- Wednesday: Inspection on the home we want! IT went great!
- Thursday: Negotiations for inspections are underway, but we don’t foresee any issues
Week 4 (next week!)
- Monday: Purchase & Sale for our current house is scheduled!
- Wednesday: Purchase & Sale for the house we want is scheduled!
So yeah- holy cow! We’re tired.
….but isn’t our new home cute? I’m still holding my breath that it all works out, but I am very optimistic.