I wasn’t initially going to post gift guides this year but I’ve just found so much good stuff lately that I have to share, and there’s still plenty of time left to have all this ship. I’ve got stocking stuffers today, and then a “for the home” guide post coming in a day or so.
Since I don’t presume to guess what’s for “him” versus what’s for “her,” this stocking stuffer list is all chunked together. How’s THAT for smashing up gender norms! 😉
Without further ado, here’s my top 10 stocking stuffer ideas for 2016:
Please note some links are affiliate, which means I get a small commission if you make a purchase but the cost of your item does not change. Thanks for supporting Sandpaper and Glue!
- Diane’s bobby pins : I know this seems like a simple one, but seriously- where do all the bobby pins go? This is an easy, appreciated gift.
- Literally anything from Mortal Threads: I stumbled across this site on Instagram and have already bought 3 t-shirts, but I want everything. For the geeky/horror nerd in your life, this site is excellent. They have home decor, clothes, accessories, and more.
- Open It: I got this for my husband a few years ago, but it was secretly for me too. Keep it in your kitchen and use it every day, it’s fantastic.
- Personalized Return Address Stamp: Always a go to for newlyweds and new homeowners! I wish I had bought mine before I wrote out 900 Christmas cards…
- Makeup Brush Set: My husband bought me this very set a few months ago and I love it. I’m not super in to make up, but this is easy to travel with and not overwhelming.
- Ootie Bow Ties: Ootie sent me a free bowtie for my husband and it is such good quality. 10/10 highly recommend. (why yes, that IS a BB-8 bowtie in the picture. and it’s adorable.)
- Self Marking Tape Measure: Isn’t this the coolest? It’s on my list this year.
- Left Center Right (dice game): This is a great game for kids to teach direction. However, it’s an even greater game for adults if you swap out the discs for $1 bills or scratch tickets. Keep it classy with a little kitchen table gambling, my friends.
- E.L.F. cosmetics: I’ve been using e.l.f. products for years and years. They make great brushes, but lately I’ve been using the highlighter stick, bubble mask, primers (I’ve three!), and lip exfoliator. I’ve yet to be disappointed, and the cost is so good.
- Cocktail Grow Kit: Well this just seems like a blast! I love me a good themed garden.
What else are you stuffing stockings with this year? Any hot new items I need to know about? Tell me everything.