A few days ago I shared my top 10 stocking stuffers and today I’m hopping back in with my top 10 gifts for the home.
Please note some links are affiliate, which means I get a small commission if you make a purchase but the cost of your item does not change. Thanks for supporting Sandpaper and Glue!
- Himalayan Salt Lamp: I have one of these in my office and really need another one for my bedroom. The glow is so calming, plus it cleans up allergens and does all sorts of other amazing things. Buy one for someone on your list, and send me one too please.
- Christmas Plant/Bouquet: This is ideal for friends/relatives that you may not see over the holiday. I was gifted this rosemary plant by the company and I’m going to try my darnedest to keep it up and running until spring so I can plant it outside. The gift that keeps on giving!
- Cast Iron Pizza Pan: We bought this over the summer and use it about once a week. It cooks up the absolute best crust you’ve ever had.
- Nate Berkus anything: Berkus all the things! You can’t go wrong with anything from his line at Target. Throw pillow, ceramic dish or bowl, offices supplies- just buy it all.
- Butter Bell: We’ve been using this very butter bell for a few years now and I love it. It looks nice on the counter and keeps butter spreadable all year long.
- Wall Hanging: Secret Harry Potter reference? Yes please. I love that this keeps it nerdy, but not super overt.
- Table Top Terrarium: If you have friends with cats, who desperately wish they could have houseplants, get them this. I have several (cats and terrariums…).
- Watercolor Print: I have personally taken a water coloring class with this lovely lady and let me tell you, she is the real deal. Check out her shop- there’s holiday art but also great nursery prints and florals.
- Rubbermaid Tupperware Set: Ok so maybe this isn’t the most glamorous gift in the world, but it’s a good practical one. In a fit of rage I threw out all my mismatched butter containers and bought this set and then I never looked back.
- Literary Throw Pillow: The colors! The artistry! There’s a good bunch of books to sort through, be sure to browse around the shop!
So there you go- one list of stocking stuffers and one list of home stuff, personally recommended (and for most things, tried and tested) by me. Any other lists you’d like to see on here? What’s your go to home gift?